by dotFIT experts
AminoBoostXXL™ has the proper combination of amino acids that enhances muscle gain and recovery with regular training. When taken properly, AminoBoostXXL
- Delivers the ideal blend of nutrients to take advantage of “metabolic windows of opportunity” for optimal recovery and results
- Maximizes the body’s muscle building mechanisms
- Can lead to greater strength and size gains, especially if you’ve hit a plateau
Why take this product?
Following intense training, your body is in negative protein balance until amino acids are provided. By taking this specific blend of amino acids before and after exercise, muscle building is stimulated, recovery is enhanced and results are maximized.
Who should take this product?
AminoBoostXXL is suitable for:
- All athletes who train hard and need rapid muscle tissue recovery. This includes all track and basketball athletes, most baseball players, wrestlers, boxers, runners, cyclists, etc.
- Physique competitors, especially while dieting to lose weight or body fat
- All older athletes and intense exercisers
- Anyone who is experiencing a plateau and trying to gain muscle
- This formula uses a proprietary essential amino acid blend that significantly increased muscle protein synthesis in clinical trials among adult athletes and non-athletes
- All formulas are part of the dotFIT program for safe and ideal compatibility with all products when following your dotFIT program supplement recommendations
- Can result in significantly greater muscle gains than traditional protein and carbohydrate shakes and bars
- Can be used alone or with NO7RagetXXL™ and CreatineXXL™ as part of the dotFIT™ "Xtreme Muscle Stack" for maximum muscle pump and continuous training results for serious exercisers and athletes
- Contains fewer calories and less nitrogen load on the kidneys, thus providing the greatest “bang for your buck” of any post workout supplement
- Manufactured in a FDA registered facility, in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) exclusively for dotFIT, LLC
- As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (16g) with 8 oz cold water and mix vigorously for 30 seconds. Alternatively mix with 20-40g of your favorite fast acting carbohydrate beverage.
- For maximum results: On Training Days, use 1 serving 20 minutes pre-workout and 1 serving immediately post-workout. Individuals under 150lbs use half of the above recommended dosage.
- This product, as with any protein or creatine-containing supplement, is contraindicated for users with kidney or liver disease.
- This product is contraindicated for phenylketonurics because it contains phenylalanine.
- This product is also contraindicated for pregnant or lactating females because it has not been tested in these groups and because protein can be adequately supplied by the diet for fetal growth or lactation needs.