We are pleased to announce our new NSF Certified for Sport pure Creatine Monohydrate drink mix. Available in a delicious Raspberry Lemonade flavor, the new Creatine Monohydrate will mixes easily with water or can be combined with your favorite pre- or post-workout drink.
As our customer base of drug-tested athletes continue to grow, we are launching more NSF-certified products, and pure Creatine Monohydrate is the most used strength and performance supplement in the world. Although we make CreatineXXL, which is "Creatine to the 10th power," pure Creatine Monohydrate powder is an important addition to our Performance category for the following reasons:
- CreatineXXL also has beta-alanine in appropriate doses and some people can't use it because of an uncomfortable but harmless tingling effect (much like some people can't tolerate caffeine)
- Creatine Monohydrate powder can add to your daily Creatine intake while using the appropriate doses of CreatineXXL. This is especially important to large athletes who need more total Creatine Monohydrate to maximize results but don't need the other ingredients contained in CreatineXXL any higher than necessary
- Our Creatine Monohydrate powder can be mixed in with any of the our shake mixes (best with vanilla flavors) to enhance the pre/post training effect and for convenience
- Creatine Monohydrate powder is an economical solution for increasing muscle creatine stores
- Perfect for elderly use in delaying sarcopenia (there are no other ingredients)
- NSF Certification for Sport gives the product legal support, which gives peace of mind to the rapidly expanding groups of drug-tested athletes and parents of student athletes - it's guaranteed safe and effective