CarbRepel contains ingredients that help
- Block carbohydrates or sugars from being absorbed and stored as body fat
- Keep food in the stomach longer which prolongs the feeling of fullness
- Manage appetite and control food intake
- Boost weight loss results
Why take this product?
CarbRepel contains the best researched carb blocker which decreases the amount of carbs that will be absorbed into your body. The unique blend of fiber helps control appetite by helping you feel full sooner and for longer periods of time. All ingredients are supported by scientific studies including two approved Food and Drug Administration (FDA) claims. This formula can make it easier to achieve your weight loss goals.
Who should take this product?
dotFIT CarbRepel is suitable for:
- Anyone who wants to lose weight and needs help with appetite control
- People who tend to overeat carbohydrates
- Individuals using the 90-day cycling program (LeanPak90®)
- As a dietary supplement, take 2 tablets twice daily approximately 30 minutes before your largest carbohydrate containing meal with 8 oz. of water.
- Use in combination wit a sensible diet and exercise program.
- Contains the first all natural nutritional ingredient that has been scientifically proven to block the digestion and absorption of starch from carbohydrates
- Non-stimulant body fat and weight loss aid
- Formula is proprietary to dotFIT®
- Can be used alone or as part of the 90-day cycling program (LeanPak90) to keep the body from adjusting to a single fat loss method
- Manufactured in a FDA registered facility, in compliance with Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) exclusively for dotFIT, LLC
Phase 2, a proprietary extract of the bean Phaseolus vulgaris contains phaseolamin, can block the action that breaks down carbohydrates and allows them to be absorbed into your body. 500-1000mgs of this natural extract has been shown to dramatically reduce the absorption of starches thus calories resulting in significantly greater weight loss in numerous studies when compared to placebo.
Figure 1: Subjects consumed a 2000-2200 calorie carbohydrate rich diet. The Phase 2 group experienced ~700% greater weight loss compared to the placebo.
Reference: Vinson JA et al. unpublished. http://www.starchstopper.com/study_vivoeffect.html
- The compounds in CarbRepel are contraindicated in pregnancy and lactation because of a lack of data for these populations.